50 audio Reviews with Responses

Super Mario Bros. 3 - Water Super Mario Bros. 3 - Water

Brilliant!

this song is so good, and you have made it even better words cannot describe how amazing this remaster is. Great Job.

MyVGworld responds:

Thanks! :)

SMRPG Weapons Factory(RA) SMRPG Weapons Factory(RA)

That's the ticket! :D

This is awesome, it's just what I was wanting, you don't disappoint. Your the best.

hehe Thanks.

P.S. I think it took little bit but I had nailed the right mixture to reenact the originals bass like sound so that's another plus I was happy with being able to achieve to make this sound great.

+-[Stealth Delivery]-+ +-[Stealth Delivery]-+

Metal Gear!?

This is a good stealthy track. I noticed that it sounds like the tank hanger theme from metal gear solid. nice job.

LadyArsenic responds:

IT CAN'T BEEEE!!!

Hahaha but seriously that's exactly what I was going for, but I added a little twist to make it something different. At the time when I was working on the Special Delivery soundtrack I was absolutely obsessed with the Metal Gear Solid series. Thanks!

End of the World Battle (Orch) End of the World Battle (Orch)

Chills the soul

It was amazing...it was uplifting...Oh I just want to go out and kick some evil in the hind end... It was everything I ever wanted thanks.

5,000,000/5
10,000,000/10

^.^ Thank you hehe

Revenge (**DJ-Solaris**) Revenge (**DJ-Solaris**)

Bad Ass

I really liked it, it looks like a lot of hard work really paid off good job

djsolaris responds:

!!!Thanks MAN!!!

Drowning in the Aura River Drowning in the Aura River

peaceful

very nice. to me this song reminds me of getting rejected and you seem very confused, and it is also very eery good job.

Cuzone responds:

Haha you nailed it, I am in that kind of mood indeed.

Thank you so much for the review.

We're Called the X-Hunters! We're Called the X-Hunters!

Awesome

this is very cool doesn't sound too bassy to me

Beartheshadows responds:

Holy shit... People actually read the comments section, lol!!!??
Thanks for the input and I'm glad you liked it. Please check out my other submissions!

Gruntilda Battle (Orchestra) Gruntilda Battle (Orchestra)

Epic and Beautiful

I loved this song and you made it a lot cooler I didn't really like the banjo, but that's irrelvent I really like what you did, it sounds like a music score well done

BowserThedestructive responds:

Grunties Lair (Orchestra)(V2) Grunties Lair (Orchestra)(V2)

Truly amazing

Your orchestrations of videogame songs are well done great job

5/5

btw, what program do you use to orchestrait music?

BowserThedestructive responds:

I use a great combination at times but Ill list every thing i use for all of mine. I wish i had better but i got to work with what i have.
the Daw I use is (Fl studio 9 XXL)
Miroslav Philharmonik
Garritan personal orchestra
Hypersonic 2
Stormdrum
garritan Jazz & Big band < only on occasion when i need it
and ozone 4 and T-Racks 3 For mastering/Mixing and the reverb VST i use is
ALTIVERB 6 with about 1GB worth of IR responces aka Truely Realistic Reverb Acoustic Spaces =) i use to use Edirol orchestra but i dont use it has much anymore sense miroslav philharmonik has superior instrument quality i wish i had East West Instruments and a computer to handle it. But i dont lol so i work well with what i got. My Orchestrating style is mainly influenced by Classical structure But movie Hype And a mix of everything else ive heared growing up =)
^.^

Cookies! [Voice-Acting] Cookies! [Voice-Acting]

Was that your voice...?

I tought this was kinda creepy when I hear it, I think of a guy who stole a cookie from a kid then the song starts, and when it ends he's dead and a kid is eating a cookie.

8/10

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah lol but I added effects and stuff too. Lol And in a dark alleyway...