BACONUDEN BACONUDEN

Funny

Not the best, but it was funny and it's cool that you used my music. thanks
8/10
4/5

Master_Light [Box-Killa] Master_Light [Box-Killa]

It was like a light show

cool it was fast nice, and well animated good job

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Nice for a first flash

It was funny had a story and had some good drawings and had a suprising ending good job.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Awesome movie

well where to start... well I liked the Hotel Mario tribute and music it really worked for the opening stuff. All the nolstalga moments like the sky pop, impressed me as well as the close up's on the characters. you have come a long way with your animating and drawing skills, and I must say good job this is a thrilling ride for a sprite movie kodo's to you.

Ness VS. Lucas Ness VS. Lucas

great

loved when lucas knocked the camera man into the pool nice animation

SMB: Estupideces III SMB: Estupideces III

FUNNY AS HELL!!!

This is one of the best mario parodies I've every seen. Is the part after you hit play where mario is making that funny face a song just wondering

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Great Work

This is a great flash movie with great talent behind it keep it up...oh and thanks for Rick rolling me for the fifth time today

James Bond Surface Part 3 James Bond Surface Part 3

Cool but what's the next level

This is cool stuff and finally found the soundtrack you used. I was wondering is their another Surface level or does it lead to one of the Special Mission episodes?

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY

OMG this is the funniest thing I've watched today OMG this is funny hey this is how the next mario game is going to be great great keep up the good work

M is Bad! M is Bad!

Meh I don't think so

It was good except for Mario raping Luigi it's a low blow when you make Mario look like a guy who would fuck his own brother it's in human not cool but adding the Resident Evil 4 merchant that was funny. Evil or Not mario is not gay.